Information and photo supplied by Peter Magee in Jan 2014. Peter can be seen with his sister on the road. The house was built in 1939 by one of the Tesch family. Peter recalls the war years in Caloundra as well as visits to the Bribie lighthouses. Lighthouse keeper Shanahan used to walk past the house (see track on northern side of house) for his morning swim.