Caloundra City‎ > ‎Moffat Beach‎ > ‎

Subdivision Maps & Title Deeds

Survey Map from 1880's, Courtesy Shire of Landsborough Historical Museum

Early subdivisions researched by Dr Brian Sinclair from DERM for the Lighthouses listing
has the lighthouse site from 1896 shown as an addemdum

1892 108 acres 2 roods sold to the Caloundra Land Building and Investment Company
courtesy DERM researched by Meredith Walker

1892 The land subdivided and 3 acres 2 roods 29 perches sold back to Moffat courtesy DERM researched by Meredith Walker
From: Meredith Walker <heritagefutures@bigpond.com>
Date: 22 June 2012 5:58:48 PM AEST
To: Roger Todd <toddarch@powerup.com.au>
Subject: Got it 1892 is the date of the 16 perch subdivision

1992-1941 land transfers courtesy DERM researched by Meredith Walker

1923-1949 land transfers courtesy DERM researched by Meredith Walker

1941 land transfers courtesy DERM researched by Meredith Walker

1949-1950 land transfers courtesy DERM researched by Meredith Walker

Subdivisions c1930s courtesy Shire of Landsborough Historical Museum

Survey Map from 1959, Courtesy Shire of Landsborough Historical museum

ą
Roger Todd,
Jan 7, 2016, 11:23 PM
Comments